High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Friday, March 06, 2009

A Little Farther Along

I checked with Andrej Horvath at Pipistrel to see whether it was correct that one of these places marked by the factory on top of the fuselage was about half a cm farther forward than the one on the other side. And yes! That was correct, so I went ahead and Dremeled them out. The openings will be for the parachute harness.

These are openings in the top of the fuselage. They were already cut, but the factory marked where they should be enlarged. I did that, but the markings were not precisely aligned with the existing openings. So I'm waiting to see what will get installed there before I enlarge them further.

I thought it would be easier to paint this part of the interior because of its angle, before inverting the fuselage. So I did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home