High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Catching Up

It's been a while since I blogged anything. It's been a busy time. The biggest thing that happened was the delivery, on January 10th, of my Pipistrel Sinus motorglider kit after receiving, and overnight mailing on to the customs agent, the proper bill of sale to get it into the country at Houston, Texas.

I thought about setting up a separate blog about this, but I've decided to blog about it right here. It's a part of everything else that's going on, so here we go!

Some other things have happened, too, and I'll be catching up on those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home