High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter is Coming, Summit County

Looking west along the trail described below. I usually bicycle in this direction. It goes to the Copper Mountain Ski Area, and also beyond it to Vail Pass.

This is a paved bicycle/hiking trail that parallels Interstate 70 (but on the other side of a small creek) near Frisco in Colorado. I stopped there intending to bicycle on it, as I've done several times before, but it was snowpacked on this mid-November afternoon. So I didn't bicycle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home