High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Drew and Jayden at Age One.

Here is a tutorial on what to do with birthday cake.

New one-year-olds on their birthday! Drew on the left and his non-identical twin Jayden on the right. Drew seems to think things are fine, while Jayden tends to examine situations a bit more critically. The latter is a wise pathway through life, as we all know, while the first makes you the most friends. If I should get their names backwards, I'm sure I'll soon be corrected. I make the distinction mostly by amount and color of hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home