High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Help from Pipistrel

While trying to figure out this washer-thing, wondering whether I was overlooking something simple, or was maybe using the wrong parts, I sent an email to Andrej Horvat at the Pipistrel factory in Slovenia. Andrej was very helpful as he always is. He sent me back an email telling me the exact sequence of parts that go onto that bolt. He sent me measurements of all the pieces, trying to get to the cause of the problem. I never did figure it all out--my dimensions seemed correct--but I did find a way to get the job done.  It's great to have such support from the factory when working on a kit like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home