High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Receiving these posts...

When I signed up for this blog-thing, I put down a few emails to be notified when I posted. I thought they'd just receive notice that I'd posted. But they've received entire posts. Well, I just learned that one of these people has been receiving garbled posts where words overlap photos, and can't be read. Moreover, Blogger sends what I post first, though I commonly find errors in what I've just written, and make edits. But the first (unedited) version is the one that gets sent out, often making me look like some sort of illiterate fool. So I'm gonna cancel all of these. But do check my blog now and then, if your interested  in what I post about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home