High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Almost Forgot


Here is a rusty old bridge along our route. We bicycled over it and on...

Note: Blogger isn't working properly. On their layout page (where I'm typing this caption now) the photo doesn't show. There's just a block of code that controls the placement of the photo. Though I can find the filename in that block and know what photo will show there, it's easy to miss one. But here it is.

I've been wanting to put my blog on my website anyway, so maybe this is a signal to get busy on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home