High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Map Meeting, Farm, and Fog

From top, Trip Leader Dave Cox speaks to the group during an evening "map meeting." Second down, Ginny also talks to the group. This was following our day of rain, during which I didn't do any photographs.
Last two photos--of a farmhouse across a valley, and a photo leaving camp in the morning. Fog hung in the air from all the moisture the day before.
On this post, I'm working with a newer layout screen. It seems better, and it shows the images again! But it looks like I'll have to type captions as I enter each photo. I can't seem to open up space between the photos for this purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home