High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Not September--These Were All Latest July.

A nicely lit field with farm buildings
At times, our bicycling route was like a tunnel through greenery.
In my experience, everywhere in the world I've been has its own way of making haystacks. This is central Ohio's way, well-illuminated in the morning light.
There were a couple of days with some serious hills. This was one of them, later in the day. Another day had hills, but they occurred in the morning and then were overwith.
(I've been trying to remove this photo because it's a duplicate. Blogger won't let me.)
A tree right by my camp that night. Hmmmm...is this an example of that old saying, "leaflets three, let it be?" Looks like it here, but I didn't notice anything at the time. And it was in a commercial campground where such things as poison ivy would probably be taken care of.

3 Comments:

At 9/07/2009 2:02 PM, Blogger Anrahyah said...

nice photos here Tom!

 
At 9/07/2009 11:41 PM, Anonymous Tom said...

Sometimes the sun shines nicely on things, and then I can manage an image!

 
At 10/23/2009 9:24 PM, Anonymous Patty said...

Good to finally see these photos of your Ohio Bike trip THIS SUMMER! Better late than never! Yes, beautiful photos, and it's due to more than good lighting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home