High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What Joy!

There is unbounded joy in Nathrop tonight--joy without limit! I figured out how to get the Silvio into my Prius!

Now, for example, if I do that bike ride from Albany to New York City again, I'll be able to drive there in my Prius, leaving less than half the carbon dioxide (and less than half as much money) all across the country.


I still don't have a way to pack the Silvio for foreign trips.
It won't fit my Iron Case (case for conventional bikes).
I must investigate....

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2008 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,

I fold the front end of my Silvio back and let it rest against the seat base. The trim on the seat protects both the TFT and the seat base. This will give you some more room.

Mark B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home