High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Lennie The Cat

Lennie is still outside, staying inside my shed at night. I put a box out there, on its side with a newspaper in it for greater warmth. I did this after dark last night, but I don't know whether he/she used it.

Lennie did allow zirself to be touched this morning, but that was probably a part of being fed. I'm not sure how I'll get this cat fed when I go away, as I will at some point.

I'm wondering whether this cat once lived somewhere and was not well treated. Seems shy of people, though probably is not feral. My own two cats went out when Lennie was nearby. Obligatory hisses were issued, but nobody sounded very serious about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home