High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Winter Has Come

Happens every year--winter has come again. I bought a load of firewood (none is burning today because it's relatively warm) and I still have lots of coal that a former owner left in my shed. I didn't burn any coal for a long time, hence I have a lot. But in the last two years I've found that a few lumps of coal really extends the life of my firewood.

I just ordered a Cruzbike Silvio, which will arrive sometime in January. Now I'll be looking for bicycle trips to join. There's an interesting trip called Texas Hill Country in April, or I could bicycle Vietnam again just before that. There's the Hudson Valley Pedal in New York in August. I'll be anxious to get out on this radical new bike. www.cruzbike.com

I don't have any new photos ready to post, so this will have to do for now. But I see there's a new video capability on here. I must look into that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home