High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Here is snow being plowed out of my driveway about a week ago. It didn't snow very much then, but the wind howled for most of two days and made the driveway impassible for my Prius. A neighbor is in the business of plowing driveways.

Now the wind is howling again and great clouds of blowing snow are whipping past my window. I have my 4WD truck available again, but even it has limits. I need to drive to Salida, and I think I'd better go soon, or else put my truck away.

I'm going to have to dig down to my woodpile through what looks like two feet of drifted snow.
I guess I'd better do that before it gets dark.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home