High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Growth of a House


I noticed this house in Antonito, CO, on my way south to the Trinity Site on April 4. Not pressed for time, I turned out that street and photographed it. The house appears to have grown room by room, layer by layer, and theres a tower out back! Perspective in the photo has been controlled, but the tower is unstraight.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4/16/2008 9:31 PM, Blogger Denman said...

Tom it might interest you to know that that tower/church is being constantly being built by a vietnam vet who also ardently advocates the use of marijuana.

 
At 4/22/2008 1:52 AM, Blogger Tom Rampton said...

Interesting, Denny. Thanks.

 
At 4/24/2008 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,
This is a test to see if I can leave a comment on your site. I just signed up for gmail. Maybe this will work. I liked your pictures of the Trinity Site.
Maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home