High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Two Good Days in One

Tuesday was a good day for me, and a good day for my friend Anrahyah, her co-teacher Charlie, and for their students.

Good for me because I picked up about 3000 copies of Arkansas River Guide from Vision Graphics, a printing company in Loveland, Colorado. Sold three dozen of them on the way home, and I'll be heading into Buena Vista soon to deliver more. Books will be on their way to distributors and to amazon.com. A thousand more copies will be shipped to me. Books are very heavy and I didn't want to overload my small truck!

Tuesday was a good day for Anrahyah because she and Charlie departed with their middle school students for their trip to Washington, DC. They left Crestone Tuesday evening, and right now they're probably in the air enroute to Baltimore. Tomorrow, Washington! This has involved lots of work and planning, and now it's underway. It will still be work, not a vacation. But it's happening. Their school blog is www.crestonecharter.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home