High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Warranty Time

We spent a little time yesterday afternoon photographing a few defects in Anrahyah's new house. The time for warranty notifications is up soon, though the warranty actually remains in effect for a long time.

Here, for example, is an electrical plug that was installed too high. Anrahyah's hand shows scale.

I drove home from there this morning, worked on the photos, printed them, and then drove them up to the Monarch ski area (where Anrahyah and co-teacher Charlie take their students every Friday as their only PE). So it's been a long day for everyone, but a good day.

Home again this evening, my house feels noticebly less drafty because of my new doors. This is the hoped-for result! But I think I'd better crack a window during the day for fresh air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home