High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back to Blogging

I've either been busy, or gone, so I haven't done much blogging for a bit. And even less posting of photos. But that's gonna change, I hope.

For now, I just came in from partially assembling the lever mechanism that will operate the speed brakes on my Sinus motorglider. I needed to satisfy myself that installing the top window won't prevent me from installing other components right underneath. That is, could I still get the speed brake lever where it needs to go with the window in place? I think so, and with the lever in place, I'm about to go install that window--which is a relatively permanent thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home