High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Travel to San Salvador, July 26, 2008

Somewhere over the Caribbean, or perhaps Yucatan, Mexico, I was enroute to San Salvador, the capital of El Salvador. Because of cloud cover, it was hard to tell exactly where I was. I flew from Denver to Dallas/Fort Worth, and from there to San Salvador.

I include this photo, taken the morning of my departure, to show how different my part of the world is in comparison to the region I was about to visit. This is South Park, Colorado, taken from the summit of Kenosha Pass, enroute to Denver.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home