High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Moving Day #1 (There'll be Another)




These photos attempt to illustrate the aggravation of moving day, but of course they fail. There is nothing worse than moving day, particularly when you're just moving to a temporary location and you're gonna have to do it again in about a month! This was Anrahyah's situation.

I went down with my trailer to help as best I could. At least the loaded trailer is now parked in my garage so that instead of loading it twice, I can take it directly to Anrahyah's new house when that time comes.

The loft of her new house is pictured above, as is Damien who is taking a break and having a drink. In the loft, the white object at the right is part of the solar system. It's a tank into which water from the solar panels will drain when more hot water isn't needed. The workings of the solar system continue to fascinate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home