High Mountain Doings

From 8200 feet along one side of the Upper Arkansas River Valley in central Colorado, my blog is about many things: travel including river and bicycle trips, and other experiences as well. The focus is on photography, not lots of text.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Blog Problems

There have been problems with this blog, and I'm not pleased.

First, if I just type into the blog window, the font often looks like gibberish to the viewer. More particularly, it comes across in Dingbat font. Interestingly, if the viewer copies and pastes it into some other program, readability returns! But this is not convenient.

So, I've been typing all subsequent entries in Wordpad, then copying and pasting what I've written into the blog window. This works, but is also inconvenient.

Second, several of my family and friends report that they cannot view my blog via the regular www..blogspot.com route. I've told them to go to www.blogger.com and manually type in tomrampton as the name of the blog. This succeeds, but should not be necessary.

I hope this is one of the scheduled maintenance problems that will be addressed tonight. We shall see. If not addressed, I will have to consider where I want my new blog to reside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home